1) consciousness could be located in the part of the brain that connects subjects with predicates (i see consciousness working when people say “uhm” or other linguistic tics, which i find happens in that grammatical space.)
2) if we assume that the omniscient, omnipotent God of Judeo-Christianity doesn’t exist and that the “higher” power greater than ourselves is the force of history acting upon us, then certainly lawyers are angels.
3) the sun is so strong in Quito that when it’s nice out it’s not nice out.
4) if you see with irrelevant eyes then what you see will be irrelevant.
5) while riding a bike down a steep dirt hill i sang songs to myself and as i lost control of the bike i realized that the songs couldn’t be hurt.